Saturday, July 19, 2008

what's next

THE RED ROOSTER

I've finished a "pretty close" picture edit, and roughed out 28 of 46 parts as far as simple production sound/dialogue is concerned.

I'm not sure if I'll use music/score, or just do some foley/walla.

I've also roughed out a trailer.

WHEN LIFE WAS GOOD

Can't wait to find out when the film screens in Toronto, but it looks like the schedule isn't coming for a while yet...do I drive or do I fly...

SO MUCH work to do touching up the film, planning the trip, filling out forms, burning DVDs and CDs. Whew.

WHAT'S NEXT

I'm really excited about another guided improvisational film. I think I'll just pick the actors and work from a detailed outline again. It worked pretty well last time, and Hong Sang-Soo does it everytime...or, maybe somebody wants to pay me to make THE STRAWBERRY SPLITS. That would also be cool.

Heath's Joker was a masterpiece.

No comments: