Sunday, June 17, 2007

Life goes on






WLWG

For a film that's mostly improvised, this project has been harder and more time consuming as far as writing goes. I've done more writing on When Life Was Good then on any of the 9 feature film scripts I've written.

I know. Crazy.

I believe I may have completed the story...now, to see if that's true, I'll have to shoot it.

We did some "reshoots" (Rob cut his hair, so we'll have something to talk about on the commentary track) on Casey's roof. Just some points of information that needed to be clarified. I'm impressed by the actors more and more each day. I can't wait to finish this film and move onto the next one.

I'd like to shoot one more feature film before September rolls around, but I'm torn between three projects. HAMLET, CINEMANOVEL, and ZOE.

They are SO different. How to choose...

No comments: